Re: Maintaining PB.project

From: Paul Hertz (paul-hert..orthwestern.edu)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 13:21:08 EDT

    Ulrich,

    It was built with 1.0.1. Once I built the project file manually, it
    stayed in synch when I created a new component. I would guess that my
    foray into ProjectBuilderWO somehow prevented an update when I added
    a component ealier. I did create the component in WOLips.

    Looks as if as long as our programmers don't build with both PBWO and
    WOLips, the project file should automatically stay in synch.

    -- Paul