Adding local frameworks & Portable classpath

From: Michele Rossi (michele.ross..bc.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 07:12:17 EDT

    Hi,
    I am experiencing a problem using WOLips / WOProject and I could not find a
    solution
    in the documentation or in other existing articles.

    How do you add local frameworks to your project obtaining a CLASSPATH.txt or
    UNIXCLASSPATH.txt
    that does not reference the local filesystem?

    If I change the build script to
    <frameworks root="${wo.wolocalroot}">
            <include name="**/My*.framework" />
    </frameworks>

    the CLASSPATH.txt you obtain shows

    APPROOT\Resources\Java\
    APPROOT\Resources\Java\myjar1.jar
    APPROOT\Resources\Java\myjar2.jar
    APPROOT\Resources\Java\my-woapp.jar
    WOROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaXML.framework/Resources/Java/javaxml.jar
    D:/WO5.2/Local/Library/Frameworks/MyFramework1.framework/Resources/Java/myfr
    amework1.jar
    D:/WO5.2/Local/Library/Frameworks/MyFramework2.framework/Resources/Java/myfr
    amework2.jar

    which obviously does not work when you deploy your project somewhere else.

    I think the problem is somehow related to the following missing files
    [woapplication] Includesfile D:\....\My-WOApp\ant.frameworks.wo.wosystemroot
    not found.
    [woapplication] Includesfile D:\....\My-WOApp\ant.frameworks.user.home not
    found.
    [woapplication] Includesfile D:\....\My-WOApp\ant.classpaths.wo.wosystemroot
    not found.

    but again I could not find a way around it despite many attempts with google
    / documentation etc...

    I am using Eclipse 2.1.0 and WOLips 1.0.1 on Win XP.

    Thank you very much for your help
    Regards,
     Michele Rossi

    BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/