RE: ..." in the classpath files

From: Pierre Bernard (Pierre.Bernar..cl.lu)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 04:18:54 EDT

    Hi!

    I recently had the same problem. Below is a copy of the message i sent to the list describing a way to fix things.

    Pierre.

    Hi!

    I saw the generation of UNIXClassPath.txt break twice this week. Once on my machine where it happened during or after upgrading from Eclipse M5 & WOLips 0.9.8 to Eclipse 2.1 & WOLips 1.0.0. The second time was on a colleague's machine where the problem appeared right after the upgrade to WOLips 1.0.1 from 1.0.0. I doubt the updates are responsible for triggering the error, but suddenly the UNIXClassPath.txt would read D:\Apple\Library instead of WOROOT. LOCALROOT was substitued too, though APPROOT was OK.

    WOLips would not recreate the wobuild.properties file as requested. The only way I found to get the file rebuilt is to:

    1. Close Eclipse
    2. Delete the wobuild.properties file
    3. Restart Eclipse with no work area (e.g. move the existing one out of the way)
    4. Eclispe will create a new work area and the wobuild.properties file gets created
    5. Close Eclipse
    6. Trash the dummy work area and restore your old one

    After this the UNIXClassPath.txt is once again OK

    Pierre.