Re: "Cannot use rapid turnaround." when projectbuilder is not running

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 06:36:35 EDT

    Hi Kaj,

    you can use rapid turnaround. It doesen't matter if PBX is running or
    not. The output from the WOApplication is a little bit confusing.

    Anyway you should see lines like this: *** The application has found
    the following opened, development-mode ProjectBuilderWO projects:
    (<com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOProjectBundle: projectName.......

    If not make sure that the projects(frameworks) are referenced by the
    application.

    Ulrich