Re: Eclipse versions

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 10:22:50 EDT

    If you are using, or would rather use, eclipse on Macintosh I can tell
    you that the later versions have been greatly improved over the 2.1
    release. For a very long time I didn't use my Mac much, because eclipse
    simply didn't work well enough. Now I'm using it again. Try it, but
    remember what Ulrich just said. /Anders