Re: Does WOLIPS run on eclipse 3.2M5?

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 20:31:13 EST

    I have been running 3.2M5 as well and for the most part things work pretty
    well. The startup of 3.2M5 is unbelievably fast compared to my old Titanium
    Powerbook!!

    I keep getting strange errors ­ some component is complaining about issues
    with JSF ­ which I am not even using. I can not seem to install the J2EE
    perspective as well.

    Dov Rosenberg

    Btw. My macbook pro (2.0ghz, 2 gig RAM) compiles and builds our application
    in under 3 minutes ­ my 1ghz TI Powerbook with 1 gig ram took nearly 25
    minutes to run the same build!!! The performance matches our dual 2.0 G5
    PowerMacs!!