Re: Does WOLIPS run on eclipse 3.2M5? (was newbie asking for WOLips on a Mac)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 09:26:09 EST

    I updated the install directions to include how /I/ actually install
    a WOLips these days (like when I upgraded to the MacBook Pro). Check
    out http://www.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Installing
    +WOLips again. I actually haven't used the update server in a while,
    so I'm not sure it actually works these days.