Re: Errors in the WOD editor and EOGenerator, and EOModels

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 12:06:11 EST

    I would feel dirty making properties files instead of GUI config, and
    it did autoexecute after each change, which is why I don't actually
    USE that feature anymore, which is why it hasn't had any more
    development on it :) I think the easiest/best way is to be able to
    right click on an EO and Generate ... (like you mentioned originally)
    that has an optional config dialog that lets you specify params for
    eogenerator.

    http://www.mdimension.com/eogenerator/ for the Intel eogenerator ...
    It refused to build universal for me, but then I'm not a big Makefile
    kind of guy, so I just went ahead and built it straight x86. The
    eogenerator guys did say they have a universal build for the next
    release, but I'm not sure when that will be (they said "soon").

    ms