Strange build issue on Windows

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 08:07:51 EST

    We have been building our WOLips/Eclipse based app from the command line for
    over a year updating woproject.jar occasionally. The build script has worked
    without issue on OSX boxes, and MOST windows boxes without a hitch.

    We recently got a new Windows build server running Windows Server 2003 and I
    am running into a NullPointer problem where the WOApplication task is
    complaining about not being able to load environment variables. I have tried
    to debug but nothing else is shown. It looks like most of the WOApplication
    task seems to run ­ I get the correct directory structure and a jar file but
    the ant script just dies.

    I am using Ant 1.6.5 and Java 1.4.2_08 on all machines. I ran it on another
    Windows 2000 box and the script ran fine.

    The WOFramework task seems to work OK without complaints.

    Does anyone know of an issue with Windows 2003 Server?

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon/Inquira