Re: Scheduled Jira Upgrade

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 14:10:10 EST

    Jira upgrade went ok. Initially Confluence {jiraissues} tags were
    broken, but after playing with URL a bit, I was able to restore them.
    Let me know if you see any more problems.

    Also I discovered one neat feature in the new version - CVS integration:

    http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.3.2/
    cvs_integration.html?clicked=jirahelp

    Andrus