Re: WOLips and WO 5.3

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 10:36:43 EST

    I am not sure how the site is maintained now. It used to be the XML
    files that were transfered with Ant/Anakia to HTML and then rsynced
    to the site.

    In any event if any of the WOLips committers volunteers to maintain
    it, let me know and send your SSH public key - I'll set you up with
    site HTML directory access.

    Andrus