Debugging framework code

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 11:36:24 EST

    List friends,

    I'm trying to debug a project that uses frameworks. When I put a
    break in framework code, execution stops, but <class>.class appears
    in the editor window with text that basically says it can't find the
    source - "Class File Editor Source not found".

    The framework and the WOApp are built in the same workspace, and the
    framework is listed in the WOFrameworks for the WOApp. If I put a
    breakpoint in the source for the project itself, the source appears
    during debugging.

    I'm using 3.2M5a with the latest WOLips. Any hint as to why the
    source cannot be found?

    Thanks much,
    Ken