Deployment trouble

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 16:56:59 EST

    OK everyone, hopefully this is the last one, but I'm pulling my hair
    out.

    I cannot get the apps built with Eclipse to run under monitor. When
    I try to launch, I don't even get output in /var/log/webobjects/
    <APP>-1.log. I've tried everything, including copying the
    MacOSClassPath.txt from the one built with xcode (that works).

    I rebooted the server, double checked the launch path...everything.
    Also, it works fine if I launch from the command line...

    Any hints?

    Thanks,
    Ken