Re: Missing dependent projects

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 17:24:08 EST

    On Mar 29, 2006, at 2:06 PM, Ken Anderson wrote:

    > OK, I launched xcode, and xcode says it can't read the project
    > file... this is just getting stranger.

    Which version of Xcode? Could be that WOLips is writing the format
    for a newer / older version.

    > Also, the mysterious line goes away, but the missing class problem
    > remains...
    >
    > It really makes no sense - it's getting a class not found error on
    > code that is in this workspace...

    Did you carefully check the classpath in the launch config?
    Sometimes re-ordering helps if you have multiple references to the
    same things.

    Chuck

    --
    Coming in 2006 - an introduction to web applications using WebObjects
    and Xcode     http://www.global-village.net/wointro