Re: Help Running a Project in Eclipse/WOLips

From: Fred Shurtleff (fh..omcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 10:52:05 EST

    THANK YOU Mike for the correct URL - I was using the WRONG domain >
    www.mdimension.com - should be WEBOBJECTS.mdimension.com

    And THANK YOU Anjo - whatever you did in build 3801, it solved my
    problem. And my demo apps in Chuck' Practical Utilities book run ok.

    Again thanks to all for the pointers on getting over the initial Eclipse
    hurdles.

    Amen