Issue with Binding validation

From: Pierce T. Wetter III (pierc..winforces.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 15:18:52 EST

      So I have a bunch of wod files where the validator kvetches about
    valid keys.

      That's the key I'm binding to, not the value I'm binding.

    Example:

            xmlns:m = "http://paceap.com/soap/";

            or

              transactions..ountTunnel =
    "AdminTransactionSummary;encryptedPrimaryKey;assetID";

      Now the validator lets you put regexes in there for valid _values_
    but not valid keys.

      Similarly, you can put // VALID on a case by case basis.

       But those are for _values_, not keys.

       So I was wondering if the //VALID tweak could be applied to both
    sides, and/or have the validator rules apply to both sides?

    Pierce