Re: New WO Application from Existing Files?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 19:10:44 EST

    Pascal's migration tool works really well for migrating Xcode projects
    to WOLips ... In Andrew's case, he's talking about about making a
    custom project layout, though, which definitely requires more effort.
    Or are you talking a conversion tool to convert an Xcode project
    TEMPLATE to a WOLips project template?