Re: Various little problems

From: Pascal Robert (prober..s.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 10:01:54 EST

    Le 08-01-02 à 13:25, Chuck Hill a écrit :

    > On Dec 31, 2007, at 12:30 PM, Pascal Robert wrote:
    >> Le 07-12-31 à 15:05, Chuck Hill a écrit :
    >>
    >>> Bonne Année!
    >>
    >> You too DrunkenMaster :-P BTW, we got an another 5 cm of snow
    >> today. It's fun to see people from New Jersey without winter
    >> tires on the highway.
    >
    > And a bit more now too. :-) Well, you did say that you wanted
    > snow this year...

    I think we have enough now, we got an another 15 cm on New Year.
    More than one meter in a month.

    > First, woproject does some wonky flattening stuff here. Add to
    > that confusing (to me) Ant patterns and it can be challenging to
    > get this right. I really dislikes how this part of WOProject/
    > WOLips works. I don't think I am alone in that, looking at how the
    > Wonder projects were changed to work. However - the Wonder way is
    > not what you want here.
    >
    > Try this: that that out of the exclude patternset, and add this to
    > the include one:
    >
    > */**/*.png
    >
    > I think that might do what you want. If not, you could try:
    >
    > */*/*.png
    > or
    > **/*.png

    Didn't work, but I got it to work by adding this to the build.xml:

    <wsresources dir="WebServerResources/images">
             <include name="**/*.gif"/>
      </wsresources>

    Many thanks to Andrew Lindesay, I used his solution that he sent last
    summer :-)

    >>> I am not sure about that. How are you "linking" the application
    >>> with the framework source?
    >>
    >> My application -> Build Path -> Configure Build Path -> Projects,
    >> and I add the framework's source project.
    >
    > That sounds like what I have working in a older WOLips version. It
    > sounds like something changed. Not sure what.

    :-(