parseHtmlAndWodIfNecessary ?

From: Pascal Robert (prober..s.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 14:40:36 EST

    Building a project take a long time (and it's on iMac 20" C2D 2.33
    with 2 GB of RAM). So we looked at the console log, and we get a lot
    of those:

    WodParserCache.parseHtmlAndWodIfNecessary: F/AAAdmin/Components/
    TableElementAdm.wo
    WodParserCache.parseHtmlAndWodIfNecessary: F/AAAdmin/Components/
    TexteElementAdm.wo
    WodParserCache.parseHtmlAndWodIfNecessary: F/AAAdmin/Components/
    TitreElementAdm.wo
    WodParserCache.parseHtmlAndWodIfNecessary: F/AAAdmin/Components/
    TitreIndepElementAdm.wo

    Is this normal ?