Bug: Second EM button perspective button appearing in toolbar

From: Archibal Singleton (concierg..xidia.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2008 - 14:01:12 EST

    Hello,

    I noticed a rather annoying bug that appears afte I've used the Entity
    Modeler perspective (by clicking the "Open Perspective" button in the
    toolbar).

    After that, every time I restart eclipse, un second button will appear
    and the EM would be the selected perpective when I restart
    independently of wether or not it was the selected perspective when I
    quit eclipse.

    Also, one of the two EM perspective button is always depressed (at the
    same time as the WOLips perspective).

    I've closed one/both of the EM perspective (by right-clicking in the
    perspective button and choosing the close option in the contextual
    menu) but to no avail, they always re-appear after I restart eclipse.

    Having these two EM perspective buttons seems to yield some random
    behavior when clicking them (ie eclipse may or may not switch to the
    corresponding perspective when I click on one of the perspective
    button).

    Also double-clicking an EOModel file doesn't seem to work even though
    I added a *.eomodeld -> Entity Modeler mapping in eclipse General -
    Editors - File Association preferences pane.

    I'm using eclispse Version: 3.3.2 Build id: M20071205-0800 / WOLips
    3.34753 / WO 5.3.x (latest)

    Sorry if this is a known bug or if I'm missing something obvious.

    = tmk =