Re: EOAdaptorClassName in ant builds

From: Gary Teter (bigdo..irehose.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 20:53:04 EST

    Aha! Thanks for the workaround.

    I think the bug is that setting
    "eoAdaptorClassName=com.paizo.jdbcadaptor.DistributedJDBCAdaptor" in
    build.properties isn't getting used in the ant builds. It looks like
    this is the same as setting the EOAdaptor Class field on the WOLips
    Build properties for the project via the gui.

    --
    WireHose: Smart metadata and personalization for WebObjects.
    http://wirehose.com/