Customizing the Incremental Build

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 15:21:56 EST

    Hi,

    I am working on a Java Client project that I just moved over from
    Xcode. If I can get this working I'll be Xcode-free. Yea!

    Anyway. I've gotten the build.xml file modified so that it copies the
    myapplication.jar file to the "WebServerResources/Java" directory and
    when actually deployed to Tomcat, it works just fine.

    I'd like to be able to simply click the Run button and have it work
    out of Eclipse/WOLips as well, but I'm not sure how to get the
    incremental builder to put it there.

    For all you Java Client-ites out there, the effect this has can be
    subtle. WO won't complain about not being able to find the client-
    side classes. It will just silently (NOTHING in the logs or console)
    use EOGenericRecord as the client side class, which of course misses
    all my really cool client-side code.

    Thanks

    Dave