Anybody done a Blogger/Forum/CMS App in WO?

From: Charlie Macchia (cmacchi..rainOVision.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 10:45:49 EST

    Had a quick look around, I'm not terribly interested in writing one myself
    (though I did write one for a hospital a few years ago, closed source
    unfortunately) but I'd rather use one written in WO than have to fight with
    the multitude of PHP based stuff out there (ie, Drupal).

    What's out there?

    Thanks