Re: Entity Modeler

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 17:29:03 EST

    Yeah well.. so use one of the trillion other tools that do this. I'd
    prefer to have EM model EOs perfectly and if the rest work, fine, but
    if not, tough luck.

    There are only so many hours in the day, and it can only hurt of the
    focus of the tool got lost in a maze of "uh, it would be nice to have".

    And frankly, I have yet to see *one* commit on EM that wasn't Mike's
    (apart from the odd one-line NPE fix).

    So I suggest you stop imagining and start working on it :)

    Cheers, Anjo