Re: Upcoming Classpath Changes

From: Art Isbell (aisbel..ac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 22:01:04 EST

    On Jan 19, 2008, at 4:18 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > While I like the _idea_ of the single jars, it does make split
    > install more annoying. Right now I can setup WebServerResource
    > symlinks back into my woa and embedded frameworks that
    > "automatically update" when I deploy the latest woa, which is really
    > handy.

            That's fine for deploying under Unix-like operating systems but not
    for those deploying under Windows whose file systems don't include
    symbolic links. Those who deploy under Windows don't have much
    sympathy from me :-) but it does seem that you are trying to make
    WOLips work under Windows as well.

    Aloha,
    Art