Re: wobuild.properties on Windows

From: Guillaume Polet (guillaumedenal..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 07:56:29 EST

    I'm developping on Windows too, and '/' and '\' do not seem to be a
    problem in my wobuild.properties file. I have tried it with both, and it
    works all the time.
    For my part, I have the following content in my wobuild.properties file:
    wo.dir.root=C\:/
    wo.dir.user.home.library.frameworks=C\:/Documents and
    Settings/gpolet.DENALI/Library/Frameworks
    wo.woroot=C\:/
    wo.dir.local=C\:/System
    wo.wosystemroot=C\:/System
    wo.dir.user.home.library=C\:/Documents and Settings/gpolet.DENALI/Library
    wo.dir.library=C\:/System/Library
    wo.dir.local.library=C\:/Library
    wo.dir.library.frameworks=C\:/System/Library/Frameworks
    wo.dir.local.library.frameworks=C\:/System/Local/Library/Frameworks
    wo.wolocalroot=C\:/
    wo.dir.system=C\:/System

    where C:\System is the equivalent to C:\Apple (it contains 3 folders:
    Developer, Library, Local). There are probably some properties that are
    not required, but I have no idea of which.

    Hope it helps,

    Guillaume