WoLips Deadlock

From: Guillaume Polet (guillaumedenal..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 12:30:01 EST

    Hi everyone,

    I don't know if you had ever had such a situation:

    I have a progress dialog on top of a ErrorMessageDialog. The progress dialogs wait for user operation (I guess it waits for the dialog to be closed) and is on top of all windows so, it is impossible to say OK to the ErrorMessageDialog and therefore, I am stuck with those 2 windows. I cannot open that workspace anymore.

    Does anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this?

    Thanks in advance,

    Guillaume

    moz-screenshot-1.jpg