Re: Uli's Groovy Example

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 05:54:41 EST

    If it's just groovy in general you want to play with without any of
    the rapid turnaround in uli's example, then I can send you what you
    need to make groovy play nice with WO, eclipse can do the rest. As for
    anything else, I would need to spend some time going through it first,
    which isn't likely to happen for a little while.

    What were you hoping to play with?