Re: Uli's Groovy Example

From: Timo Hoepfner (th-de..nlinehome.de)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 06:59:06 EST

    > If it's just groovy in general you want to play with without any of
    > the rapid turnaround in uli's example, then I can send you what you
    > need to make groovy play nice with WO, eclipse can do the rest. As
    > for anything else, I would need to spend some time going through it
    > first, which isn't likely to happen for a little while.
    >
    > What were you hoping to play with?

    One of the things I like about rails is script/console, where you can
    open a command line console to your app (basically irb with the rails
    app loaded). I wanted to take a look, if there is an easy way to
    embed groovysh into a WO app and use that to get command line access
    to it. In a second step maybe telnet access to the shell or an Ajax
    GUI like http://tryruby.hobix.com

    Timo