Re: Re : Re : Unable to find framework named

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 08:31:17 EST

    I just created a new WonderApplication that uses the patterns:

    Components/**/*.wo/**/*
    Components/**/*.api
    Resources/**/*

    and it works perfectly fine. For the people saying it's "not
    working," please define what you mean. If you put a component in the
    Components folder or a subfolder of Components, it will be copied into
    the build/YourApp.woa/Contents/Resources folder. If you put
    components ANYWHERE ELSE they will not be and that is entirely on
    purpose.