Missing Scripts and Classpath files

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 09:22:20 EST

    In a .woa built by Xcode, I have a lot more files in the MyApp.woa/
    Contents directory. Classpath.txt files for MacOS, Windows and UNIX
    and launch scripts for all three platforms as well. These are not in
    a WOLips/WOProject built application.

    I know some are needed for things like Client Application launching
    and such, but are they needed for anything else? Why doesn't WOLips
    include them in a build? Not enough annoying Java Client developers?

    Thanks

    Dave