New EOGenerator templates section on the Wiki

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2008 - 09:49:01 EST

    Hi all,

    I've added a section to the Wiki (http://wiki.objectstyle.org/
    confluence/display/WOL/*EOGenerator+Templates) that is a repository
    for all EOGenerator templates whether they are javaEOGenerator,
    Velocity EOGenerator, or even the original EOGenerator.

    If you feel that your templates add something to the generation
    process that other templates don't account for, even if it is to
    address something "niche", please add them there and share the love!

    I'll be sure to add my Java Client client-side templates once I
    transition them to Velocity.

    Dave