Problems connecting to database

From: Joshua Dubey (jdube..bermind.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2008 - 22:07:02 EST

    Hi,

    I recently upgraded to Leopard and am now running Eclipse 3.1 with WO
    5.4. I am having a problem where when I try to run my application
    within eclipse, I get the following error.

    [2008-1-26 3:1:34 PST] <main> A fatal exception occurred:
    _obtainOpenChannel -- com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext
    com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContex..dcb32: failed to open
    database channel. Check your connection dictionary, and ensure your
    database is correctly configured.

    We load our connection dictionaries dynamically, but I've checked and
    they are definitely being loaded. In addition, our projects our also
    configured to build and run with Xcode. They run fine in Xcode. They
    also run fine if we use xcodebuild to install them and run from the
    command line.

    I am stumped. Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Josh Dubey