Re: moving to VelocityGenerator

From: John Huss (johnthus..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 13:12:00 EST

    You have to look at the EntityModeler code to see the available keys. Go
    to:

    https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/trunk/woproject/wolips/core/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.eomodeler.core/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/eomodeler/core/model/

    Check out EOEntity - there are several methods to get the class name depends
    on what you want.

    John