Re: Eclipse "Unhandled event loop exception"

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 12:04:12 EST

    On 01.02.2008, at 09:47, Zak Burke wrote:

    > I've gotten nowhere trying to solve this problem. Maybe I borked my
    > java installation. Anybody know how to reinstall Java on Leopard?
    > The Java 1.5 downloads from Developer Connection only run on 10.4.

    I heard from a couple of people that the "Archive & Install" did
    something to their Java installation so that a lot of stuff didn't
    work correctly anymore. I'd try installing a fresh Leopard and moving
    your data and applications over.

    You can also try comparing your Java installation with a freshly
    installed Leopard and finding the differences. I haven't read anything
    about what the differences where. And I have no idea what the faster
    solution will be.

    cug

    --
    Real-World WebObjects class at the Big Nerd Ranch
    March 2008, Frankfurt, Germany