Re: Windows wobuild.properties file

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 11:14:27 EST

    Hi:

    I have the following wobuild.properties file:

    #This file stores the wo specific properties
    #Mon Aug 27 14:46:44 MST 2007
    wo.dir.root=C:/Apple
    wo.dir.user.home.library.frameworks=C:/Documents and
    Settings/mhast/Local/Library/Frameworks
    wo.woroot=C:/Apple
    wo.dir.local=C:/Apple/Local
    wo.wosystemroot=C:/Apple
    wo.dir.user.home.library=C:/Documents and Settings/mhast/Local/Library
    wo.dir.library=C:/Apple/Library
    wo.dir.local.library=C:/Apple/Local/Library
    wo.dir.library.frameworks=C:/Apple/Library/Frameworks
    wo.dir.local.library.frameworks=C:/Apple/Local/Library/Frameworks
    wo.wolocalroot=C:/Apple/Local
    wo.dir.reference.api=C:/Apple/Developer/Documentation/WebObjects/Reference/API/
    wo.dir.system=C:/Apple

    Also. I am not sure if this is still required or not, but I also have
    the following environment variables set:
    NEXT_ROOT=C:/Apple
    WEBOBJECTS_JAVA_EXTENSIONS=C:\jdk1.6.0_02\lib\ext
    WEBOBJECTS_JAVA_HOME=C:\jdk1.6.0_02

    I hope that helps.

    Michael.

    --