WOCode???

From: Jerry W. Walker (jerrywwalke..mail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 15:19:39 EST

    What happened to wocode?

    I just read the following message which caused me to initiate a
    search that found a related message. The first message:

    Begin forwarded message:

    > From: Brendan Duddridge <brenda..lickspace.com>
    > Date: February 4, 2008 2:27:36 PM EST
    > To: webobjects-de..ists.apple.com
    > Subject: Re: Resizing images
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > If anyone wants a copy of the resize JNI code I wrote, please let
    > me know as there were some bug fixes that I made recently that did
    > not make it onto wocode before it died.
    >
    > Thanks,

    The related message:

    Begin forwarded message:

    > From: Johan Henselmans <joha..etsense.nl>
    > Date: January 23, 2008 1:40:13 PM EST
    > To: WebObjects-Dev List <webobjects-de..ists.apple.com>
    > Subject: www.wocode.com and www.wodev.com gone, anybody knows where
    > or what?
    >
    > It seems that wocode.com and wodev.com are not working anymore.
    >
    > Does anybody know if their content has been safeguarded?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Johan Henselmans
    > http://www.netsense.nl
    > Tel: +31-20-6267538
    > Fax: +31-20-6273852

    There was no response to this latter message. I'll ask Johan's
    question again, does anybody know if the wocode content has been
    safeguarded?

    Why did the site go away? Can it be brought back? If not, can we
    get the contents uploaded to one of our community's servers so the
    resource doesn't cease to exist? How do we go about it?

    Regards,
    Jerry

    --
    __ Jerry W. Walker,
        WebObjects Developer/Instructor for High Performance Industrial

    jerrywwalke..mail.com 203 278-4085 office