Re: EOModel do not open in Entity Modeler

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 09:31:38 EST

    I have not used Entity Modeler on Windows, but the model.eomodel
    directory is actually what you want to open. If you are opening
    the .index file that's inside that directory, I don't know if that
    even _should_ work. Try opening Entity Modeler, then opening the
    modelname.eomodel directory instead of the .index file. .

    On the mac, the .eomodel directory (package) shows up as a file and
    when you double click on that it opens the package in Entity Modeler
    instead of opening the directory.

    Again, I may be completely wrong, but it's worth a shot.

    Dave