Re: Problem With Entity Modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 17:53:20 EST

    >>> Ok, so generating SQL from Entity Modeler doesn't work for me
    >>> unless I put the WO stuff in /Java/Extensions because it can't
    >>> find com.webobjects._eoproject/_WBInterfaceDescriptor, which then
    >>> screws up Eclipse in other ways.
    >> Eek.. Don't do that :) What exception are you getting from Entity
    >> Modeler inside of Eclipse? I use this pretty often ...
    >
    > I get a dialog box that says "Can't find can't find
    > com.webobjects._eoproject/_WBInterfaceDescriptor"
    I was just generating SQL today without any problems ... Can you try
    with a simple new project and see if it works? I have no idea what
    would be touching that class, but it's not any of my own code. I can
    only assume that in the process of loading your model, SOMETHING is
    touching that. Are you missing a framework dependency on
    JavaEOProject on your project?

    ms