Re: Refusing direct actions

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 17:17:53 EST

    That's the way I already have it set up-- all direct actions check for
    session validity and redirect (using Andrew's method) to an instance
    that is not shutting down if the request does not have a valid
    session. That appears to be working correctly, but perhaps it is
    hidden by the fact that I am now including the instance number in the
    direct action page link.

    I still have the problem that component action requests without a
    current session are getting through to the "refusing" instance. I will
    continue my investigations.

    Thanks to Anjo and Andrew.

    Regards
    Thomas