Sticky errors that are no errors

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 13:20:17 EST

    Hi.

    Have anybody here ever found a reliably working way of getting rid of
    the error:

    "The class for 'ComponentXYZ' is either missing or does not extend
    WOElement"

    where ComponentXYZ is normally but not always our wrapper component.

    I know I can quit Eclipse, delete the .markers file for that project,
    start Eclipse again and the errors are gone. Until they come back for
    whatever reason ...

    cug

    --
    Real-World WebObjects class at the Big Nerd Ranch
    March 2008, Frankfurt, Germany