Re: Problem showing project images in app ported from XCode

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 23:12:10 EST

    Maybe I'm missing something, but If you simply select each directory
    under WebServerResources, right click, select "WOLips Tools ->
    Include as WebServerResource" you should get your non-flat directory
    structure back.

    Doing this simply modifies the woproject
    wsresources.include.patternset and adds **/directory for each
    directory you add.

    This should fix both the incremental builder AND the Ant build. At
    least it does for me.

    Dave