Re: superunstable

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 08:24:13 EST

    > Any news on that topic? Can't wait...
    >
    > I'm still stuck with 4606, as I could not get my projects working
    > reliably with the changes to classpath handling in 4607 (there is
    > already a unique instance of bundle "bla"...). After hours and hours
    > of fiddling I finally gave up. Now the upcoming "superunstable"
    > change could bring back the fun... :)
    >
    > Timo
    I'm sort of in a holding pattern and having second thoughts ... If I
    commit, I also commit myself to a lot of work, because the ant build
    portion is most likely going to break in a lot of funky cases (who
    knows what people do in those ant files). I don't know if I want to
    deal with it right now, so I'm just putting it off. I'm thinking
    about just fixing a couple of the notable regressions in the current
    one -- the double selection of local + system frameworks, the P/
    Whatever error during conversion, and the unique framework bug --
    which incidentally only doesn't happen to me because I have a custom
    NSBundle that works around that problem.