Re: WOLips binding keypath validator

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 16:05:53 EST

    On 12/02/2008, at 7:54 AM, David Avendasora wrote:

    > I'm using WOLips 4778 and I'm creating my first component using
    > WOLips instead of WOBuilder.
    >
    > So far, I don't miss the graphical aspect _that_ much, but I am
    > getting an odd behavior: keypaths are not auto-completed for some
    > of the relationships, and the validator complains that they aren't
    > valid keypaths with "There is no key...".
    >
    > The app runs fine, eventhough the component editor states that
    > these are errors.
    >
    > If this is a bug, I'll dig deeper and try to come up with more
    > details and then post it to Jira.

    Component Editor will only be able to find relevant methods if you
    declare your methods/variables with the actual type as opposed to the
    old /**..ypeInfo... */.

    It does get tripped up with some keys. You can put a // VALID next to
    a binding to make it stop complaining (if you really need to).

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck