Re: superunstable

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 16:20:44 EST

    > The component editor seems to sport no undo for the html part. When
    > you destroyed something in your html the only option is to close the
    > editor without saving and reopening it (having all your changes gone
    > of course). Regular saving eases that situation a bit.
    Not sure what version you're using, but undo works fine for me ... In
    fact, I don't know of any build where it DIDN'T work. What doesn't
    work quite right is refactoring that changes both html and wod, you
    have to go into each and undo independently.

    > Also, it would be really great if the html formatting (cmd-shift-f)
    > would be tweakable. I, for instance, prefer tab indentation over two-
    > spaces indentation but currently I can't have it.
    known bug

    > Formatting for those wod files would also be great.
    also a known bug

    > Finally, the .api editor seems to be severely broken, at least
    > some .api files looked like garbage when I opened them using the
    > text editor. Sadly I can't show you an example right now because
    > that stuff I am talking about is at work and I am now at home.
    It is broken in the general case. It depends on what your api files
    do as to how broken it is. If you're doing only simple api file
    definitions, it works, but it has no facility to support complex
    validations.

    ms