Re: superunstable

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 23:08:19 EST

    fixed

    fixed (I'm pretty sure)

    fixed

    I mentioned previously that the NPE that would break completion when
    switching editors is also fixed.

    I plan on fixing the "Xxx either doesn't exist or doesn't extend
    WOElement" errors that can get stuck in the Problems view as well as
    some caching issues with localized components, which actually should
    put us is a pretty good position for declaring a stable build when
    3.3.2 comes out.

    ms