3.3.x Stable Endgame

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 19:18:07 EST

  • Next message: Lachlan Deck (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-721) Small challenge for ya. Validation error for non-stateless child components of stateless components."

    So I think this makes all of the bugs that were on my own personal
    annoying-things hit list fixed.

    Assuming no regressions from these recent commits (ha), I'm looking
    for anything that people consider show stoppers for a 3.3.x stable
    build. Please log bugs and post the bug id on this thread if you want
    us to take a look at them.

    ms