Re: [OS-JIRA] Closed: (WOL-722) Selecting a framework in "System" that is also in "Local" doesn't work

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 12:11:55 EST

    > Okay, I'll wait for that.
    >
    >> Until then, I strongly object in any changes in that area, as this
    >> stuff is known to break if you just look at it the wrong way.
    >
    > That's fine too, sure. We'll see how this will work out.
    The new code doesn't FIX this, btw ... It makes it more explicit. The
    new UI would just simply not let you pick JavaWOExtensions from System
    -- it would only show "JavaWOExtension Local Frameworks". This
    is part of the new approach for classpath management "less power =
    less confusing". The big problem right now is that the UI lets you
    pick System, then ignores you and picks Local instead. We can make it
    disable the checkbox next to the same-named ones lower in the tree in
    the current UI, though, at least to make it a little less confusing.

    ms