Re: [OS-JIRA] Closed: (WOL-722) Selecting a framework in "System" that is also in "Local" doesn't work

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 14:02:50 EST

    > *Any* serious deployment should embed frameworks. It may be open to
    > debate if this includes /Sys/Lib/Fra, but certainly it includes /Lib/
    > Fra.
    Well, except that ultimately embedding will follow these same rules
    and you'd still get the /Lib/Fram version. I stand by the fact that
    you just shouldn't have the same named frameworks in both places
    unless you intend one to be the "chosen one".

    I would say that if you don't want Wonder's JavaWO, just delete it.
    Just because we package all the frameworks together doesn't
    necessarily mean you have to use or even install them all. It's a
    convenience.

    ms