Re: [OS-JIRA] Closed: (WOL-722) Selecting a framework in "System" that is also in "Local" doesn't work

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 14:19:36 EST

    Having them named the same will prevent them from getting both... and
    you can easily get both as the default templates include
    JavaWOExtensions all by themself.

    So there is a slew of issues here:

    - JavaWOExtensions is included by default (even when you define
    wonder.project=true)
    - you'd have a ton of CP ordering problems fo you have different names

    We should either:

    - stop building JavaWOExtensions
    - replace the system version
    - provide a different launch jar, which can handle dependencies in a
    serious way (which I assume will get me the "uh, but we're working on
    this for WO X" message)
    - don't care

    I'd choose door number 4. As this is not really a problem as both
    should be identical and installing Wonder will definitely fix this.

    Cheers, Anjo